An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Monday 2 April 2012

Filming slaves wanted!

OK so decided to get cracking with my filming this week in Maidenhead, possibly next week too if I get any worthwhile applications.

So filming slaves. I am shooting all sorts of content and of course I want to shoot stuff I will get a good reaction out of you with. Some of my favourite activities are CP and CBT, humiliation, trampling, foot worship, slave training, chastity (own device required and willingness to return in the future essential) strap on, tease and denial, electric play.... endless list.

Please note a small tribute is required for the day - consider it a wanking tax ;-) There may be filming crew and other male slaves in attendance also.


Preference will be given to those who;

have visited  for a session or communicated previously
have few limits (limits will of course be respected)
are happy to be filmed un-masked
have experience
can be marked
If youre a crier (nom nom tears)
If you can dedicate 3+ hours

The above are only preferences, and not essential criteria. It is only essential that you will show on the day and are enthusiastic about the day as much as we are.

Please message myself with the following details;

when you are free
where you will be travelling from and how
any personal limits, injuries or allergies etc that we need to be aware of
if you require a mask for filming
if you can be marked


Also include a paragraph about why you wish to come, your experience, details of your tribute and anything else you feel is important or of use to us. Make sure you include all this as I do not wish to have to squeeze these answers out of you. Failing to do so will result in your email being ignored.

Remember first impressions mean everything!!!

Emails to Miss_Ely@hotmail.co.uk

Miss Ely

1 comment: