An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Birthday Governess


Well as some of you know it is my Birthday on the 7th of November.

I shall be 28 this time, but think next year I will start counting backwards :)

A few of you boys have been asking what I want for my birthday and I haven't really been able to decide... up until now.

I would really like to go to a nice spa with one of my friends and be pampered, relaxed and spoilt. A glass of champagne and some treatments would be delicious. I imagine I will go mid November.

For this I will be taking gifts via paypal (getely@gmail.com) or bank transfer (message for details) and hope it will add up to a lovely few days of indulgence.

There of course is also my amazon wishlists (there are a few if you look to the side menu) which is full of things I would love, on my birthday or indeed anytime :) [http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/2FPQKY4Y7KKLD/ref=cm_wl_act_vv?_encoding=UTF8&reveal=&visitor-view=1]

I will be planning a little party as usual towards the end of the month and this will have a very fun birthday theme. Those who have purchased my favourite gifts will be receiving an invite and maybe a little gift from myself as thanks.

Be sure to get in touch and let me know if you have sent a gift to me, or wish to discuss before hand. I always try to make time to reply to all my messages though I doubt I will have chance to answer all that wish me a happy Birthday so please do tweet me @GovernessEly or add me on facebook Ely Governess instead!

Thanks in advance, see you at the party :D

Governess Ely
aka the old one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment