An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Monday 8 October 2012

Personal sub near Maidenhead required.


I have a full time vacancy for a personal submissive.

You **must** be located near Maidenhead and be available a lot, would suit someone self employed or semi retired/retired.

The position is full time and you will be required to drive me, sometimes long distances.

Duties will include domestic work, chauffeuring, assisting in some sessions (if its your thing) and use of any other skills you may have.

Bonus if we have similar interests! I keep my clothes on and I do not do scat or AB play. My limits are non negotiable, expect yours to be respected also.
Bonus is you have useful skills, let me know, anything from cooking to website stuff to photography to painting, mention them all, it won't do any harm!

Benefits will be:
Serving at dinner parties
Attending my femdom and CFNM parties to serve the ladies
Attending events
Play with myself and other Mistresses
Filming (if you're happy to)
 and much more.

Inbox me with your details if you are interested and available to start immediately. I will send more information upon receiving your mail.

I do not seek a partner. I do not need someone starting next month. I do not wish to hear from those who have wasted my time in the past!!

If you feel you could do half of this, I may consider taking two new boys on but you will have to be exceptional.


Sounds demanding, but hey, I'm a Domme, I get to do that!

I do not expect tribute with this position.

Governess Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment