An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Monday 21 January 2013

Driver required!



I require a LOCAL sub for driving duties and housework.
Must live within 30 minutes of Maidenhead.

Flexibility, punctuality and self presentation are very important. You will be expected to dress smartly when out with me, and your own peak cap is a bonus! I require someone who can be left to attend to tasks and chores with minimal fuss or direction.

Vacancy to start ASAP!

Please email me with your personal details, availability and any other information you think will be appropriate.

In exchange you will get play time, invited to events and have the potential to earn a place in my stable as one of my personal subs.

Mail to: getely@gmail.com

www.MissEly.com

www.GovernessEly.net

No comments:

Post a Comment