An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Monday 21 January 2013

Governess Ely and Miss Annalieza - 25th - 27th Double sessions in London


Double sessions available in London (near tower bridge) THIS weekend (25th to 27th)

We will be attending club pedestal as usual, and throwing our fun Pre Ped Party as usual. Of course no party We throw is complete without some subs to serve, be entertainment and to attend pedestal with us after... if you serve well of course!
Its always a fab night and We generally have a few other Dommes attend.

Over the weekend We are also available for double Domme sessions in our apartment. I am sure our reputation preceeds us, so no need to tell you all the details.

We can cater for an overnight session and are happy to hear applications of those wishing to serve us generally over the weekend.

We are booking up fast, so if you wish to make an appointment, email me now on getely@gmail.com or contact me via my site www.MissEly.com

All service requires tribute!

Governess Ely and Miss Annalieza

No comments:

Post a Comment