An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Saturday 30 June 2012

My favourite sub of the month.

Well it's about time I started posting something along these lines. The title is pretty self explanatory really.

This month is my little pet sammy, whom I am quite fond of. Yes, just 'quite' sammy!

So what did sammy do to deserve this mention on my blog you ask?

Well sammy has been serving me for about 6 weeks now I think, and in that times he has impressed me so much, which makes me very happy of course! Below are just a few of the things he has done recently to make me very happy.


  • Whenever sammy is coming to visit he always asks if I want or need anything bringing when on his way, always thinking of me.
  • When he arrives, he kneels before me without waiting to be instructed, down on the floor below me, just where he should be kissing my perfect feet. 
  • When he stays over he tidies away his things before I wake up and doesn't need telling this ever. Hes a very lucky boy and sleeps at the side of my bed in case I require anything of him. I always wake to a cup of tea beside my bed also. Perfect.
  • On his last stay I came down for another tea to find he had popped out to the shop for me again, without needing to be asked. He'd bought some things I would have had to go and get later, so saved me a job, again always thinking ahead and of how he can make my life easier.
  • He drives me to shoots and places I need to go whenever he can, though he has a busy job he always does what he can for me. 
  • He does anything I ask of him without question or hesitation. He does it to the best of his ability, very humbly and more importantly, quickly. 
  • He served me well and did me proud at my latest CFNM party, always a delight to have around my beautiful friends. On a filming day last week he came to help me sort things out on the day and do some jobs for me while I was busy. Poor sammy didn't get that much attention that day, but did he moan about it or ask for anything? No. What he did do is purchase me a gift to be delivered without me knowing or expecting it, and it arrived on the day of the shoot. I had no idea what it was or who it was from until I opened it. How perfect to have a paddle arrive, and of course he took the first few swings from it :) A delightful surprise. 
  • He also got me another gift that I adore, and was very pleased with, it looks delightful and I shall most certainly be wearing it at the next party he come along to with me. 
  • I adore how easily I make him blush!! 

So as reward sammy got a lovely treat, I allowed him to take me out for dinner one evening this week and there may well be another treat or two ahead for him, not that he will expect anything in return. I must say I am very very happy, and happy Mistress is always good. Such a well behaved little pet too! 

I look forward to seeing how he tries out do himself next month! ;) 

So take note losers! A few pointers on how to make your Mistress happy and serve her well!! 

Miss Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment