An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Monday 11 June 2012

Spoil me

Now any woman out there LOVES gifts!

Doesn't matter on their Dominance, sexual orientation, age, whatever! We LOOOOVE being spoilt, pampered and knowing we have been thought of!

So I have been sorting my wishlists out and split them up so you can easily purchase something you know I will adore!

For those of you who really want to treat me to something nice, I have made the Stuff I REALLY want list. Some of this is more expensive than most can afford in a go, but theres a solution to that to come later.
You wannabe cuckolds out there have your own list too here - if you just love being teased or knowing your Mistress is wearing something sexy that you bought, this is the list for you!
All you shoe lovers, trampling fans, foot fetishists and hoisery fanatics should wiggle yourselves along to my foot fetish list

I still have my main list, which is clothes I like and want to wear out or for video clips, flowers and gifts for under £5, some bags and other things.

I like everything on my lists and price isn't as important as me knowing you want to spoil me!
Now, for those who cant decide what to buy me, I love gift cards. These can be sent to getely@gmail.com and I will save them until I fancy a shopping spree or for something big and expensive.

I'll be making a new list soon as I will hopefully be getting a chihuahua, and of course, if you want to make me happy, making my poochie happy will bode well for you too! He is from a rescue shelter and was abandoned!! How cruel! But the poor chappie will soon be in his new home, and I expect you to keep an eye out for his wishlist, he will want lots of gifts to welcome him into his new home! 
If any of you want to make a donation to the shelter that saved him, do let me know! They require a minimum of £120 to cover his costs of being there, but I know you boys would agree with me that they deserve more for the great work they do so dig deep!!


I'm passionate about charities like this, that have to raise their own funds and do something selfless for those less fortunate than us! Like you subbies, animals are still living things to and deserve to have a happy life with love and nurturing, a safe place to be and to be cared for properly! Any of you who have spoken to me (politely) or met me will know I care a lot about my boys and am very much a nurturer, so lets show these animals the same yes? Make me proud!! :)

Now this month you have all been very generous, Miss is very happy indeed. So many gifts, I am not sure I can put them all up here! Some lush latex and my beautiful new riding crop! The black and red dress was custom made, more to come on that in my next catch up post!


Ive also had some gorgeous shoes, my favourite perfume, a bit of bling and loads of gift cards and tributes, which all add up to one super happy Miss Ely :D



I am shite at adding images on here, but you get the idea lol!! This is why I won't add everything! lol

I'd like to say a big thanks to all of you who spoilt me with gifts, time, trips out and foot massages.
Money doesn't buy you happiness, but gifts certainly brighten my day! 


Miss Ely xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment