An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Tuesday 5 June 2012

High standards

So here's a little something that has been on my mind a bit, more so this weekend. I always enjoy writing as a form of expressing myself, so hope you enjoy and it stirs some kind of emotion in you too.

I have high standards. I expect a lot, and give it in return too. These are some of my essentials, the rest is just my thoughts, advise and preferences.

I am passionate about what I do and can hand on heart say that I love my life. Thank you to those who make it that little bit more wonderful for us all :) For that I truly love you!

COMMUNICATION - I always say this is my number one rule. I am good at reading people, but I am not a mind reader. I will ask a question because I want to know. I care enough to ask, and expect you to care enough to answer with something more than 'whatever pleases you Miss' which is one of my pet peeves, but thats for another blog.
 I will give an instruction, task or similar because I want or expect something to be done, and there is always a reason for everything I do. If I am unclear, you should say. I don't want to set people up to fail, and you should want to succeed and feel comfortable and confident enough to ask if you are unsure or think you can't comply. If you are to be punished, praised or anything else, I will always talk about it with you, and hear your thoughts too, before anything else. It may only be a few words needed, but there will be enough communication to make sure we both understand. If you feel down, tell me. If you have made me proud or I have enjoyed something, I will always tell you. Our voices are our most valuable tool and we should use them more.

ATTENTION - I give you my attention in many ways, but listening is one I think is important. Its vital for the little things to be important, even if they are silly or unimportant to most, they are your things and therefore have great value to me. I care enough to listen to you, and give my contribution. It may not be what you want to hear, but I will feel in my head and heart that they are useful. Listening, and more so hearing are such valuable skills to have for all. I will encourage and insist on attention both ways, for these reasons.


HONESTY - I will never lie to you. I have nothing to fear from my honesty. You may not like what I have to say, but I value the truth enough to share it openly and freely. I see nothing more shameful than lying. Even when you want to lie, for whatever reason. Believe me, there will be times you will feel you want to, please don't. I will respect you more for being honest than I ever would for lying. There is nothing to fear from the truth, you should not be ashamed or scared of the consequences. If you are always honest your conscience will be clear and I will be proud of you for it, and there is nothing that will come between us if you tell the truth.


TRUST - Theres a reason for everything I say and do. Without trust there is nothing. I would never put you in danger and your safety and happiness are always my priority. I will trust you to tell me if something is not right, if there is something you do not like or if you can't take anymore. I want you to put your trust into me, let me take you to new places, and you should trust that I will be at your side in our journey. I will not abandon you ever.

TIME - I will want to spend time with you, when possible and appropriate, and I am sure the feeling is mutual. If you can't give me your time physically, and you'll never be able to do that all the time, then text, call, email me, send a carrier pigeon if you wish. I want to know you are thinking of me, and wish you were near me when you can't be. I can't always reply immediately and I don't reply sometimes if I don't feel its necessary. But trust me when I say if you need my time, I will be here for you, even if its silly o'clock in the morning. I want you to be there for me if I need anything and it is within your power to do so also. Time only costs time, and that is one of the best things you can give for free to anyone you care about.

CONSISTENCY - Being consistent is the foundation of any relationship. If you visit on regular days, I would expect you to arrive. If I call you at a certain time every week, you should know I will always do that. I set rules to help this, and I make sure the rules I set can be monitored. I will continue my consistency by discussing and punishing the breaking of rules every single time. I will consistently communicate and listen to you, and expect you to do the same. Sometimes life gets in the way and we can never be 100% consistent, but if we try our best, no one can ask or expect more.

MIND  - I want us to share things that are important to us, no matter how small. You may like my looks, I may like your skills or obedience, but our minds are so powerful, so this could not be left out. What you think, aspire to be, your fantasies are all important and a part of your mind. What happens in your life every day (even something as small as what you had for lunch) matters to me, because  to me, you matter.

LOVE - Love is such a powerful thing and comes in so many ways. Everyone wants to be, and should be loved, no matter what level your relationship is. From me, you will have unconditional love. No matter if you are bad, fail or disappoint me. Your behaviour, mood or attitude will never change or define my love for you. Unconditional love is just that! No one is perfect all of the time, even me. That should not change our love for each other. I may not say it often, or at all, but know I have a place in my heart for everyone close to me.

A bit more for you to read;

Your presence is a present to the world. A gift to be given freely, and accepted graciously.
You’re unique, individual and one of a kind. There is no other you.
Your life can be what you want it to be, sometimes it take a little work. Nothing worth having ever came easily.
Take the days just one at a time, those who care enough will be at your side when you need them.
Understand, have courage, be strong. Be proud of who you are, embrace your submission.
Don’t put limits on yourself, they will only hold you back.
Some decisions are too important to leave to chance.
Nothing wastes more energy than worrying. 
Don’t take things too seriously, life is too short!
Remember that a little love goes a long way. Remember that a lot goes forever.
Friendship is a wise investment.
Life’s treasures are people together.
Realize that it’s never too late and you're never too old. If you don't try, you'll always wonder what if.
Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
Wake every day with a smile on your face. Make others smile as your day goes on.
Take the time to wish upon a star and don’t ever forget even for single a day how wonderful you really are!

Listen to this song. If I wanted someone red, I would spank them!




Miss Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment