An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Thursday 31 May 2012

Demanding


"I want" never gets... Or at least that's what my Mother always told me when I was growing up.

I've been thinking about this and wanted to write something about it for a while now, but not been quite sure on where to begin, so here goes. 

Now, as a professional Mistress, I am quite happy to provide the service and activities wanted, I adore helping people express and explore their kinky, deviant side and much more. I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to have such a wonderful career and live the lifestyle so fully. 

This allows me to do so many other wonderfully kinky things, such as hosting my CFNM and dinner parties and inviting those who have served well to attend. When I host my parties I want to reward those who please me with a treat. I choose who attends, and I have had some wonderful people come as submissives, as well as Dommes. 

I go to fabulous events and do lots of filming. When I go out to a club or event, I choose someone special to attend with me, they represent me and I am lucky enough to say, they have always done me proud. When I do filming for my site, or other sites, I will always use those who I think are best for the job and who I know to be reliable. 

I get many who can not afford my tribute, which can be understood, and of course, I always try to discuss something about this to see what we can arrange.

I get to see who would make the perfect personal submissives for me in sessions, take them on and train them to what I require as well as helping them to grow, develop and explore more. I even, on occassion, for the right applicant, allow some to come and serve me in my home, doing domestic duties. I really am very lucky and I do love my life. 

Now I am getting to my point, so do bear with me. :) 

What I do not appreciate, in my lifestyle time and personal play, away from my Professional Domme work, is demands from s-types. It is not submissive in any sense to be a 'me me me' subbie. This will get you nothing, except maybe ignored or blocked. 

Let me give an example; I have just been chatting with a sub from overseas. He is a student, but really wants to come over and visit, but can't afford the tribute. I suggested to him that he messages me with what he can offer, in both his skills, a tribute and his time and we can go from there. I'll say it again, what 'HE CAN OFFER ME' - 

His reply was;  i am interested in foot worship, humiliation, face sitting, spanking and punishment and cuckold(if it is also possible)...
best interest is in foot worship and cuckold...
regarding the tribute i can not be sure mam coz money with me kind of keeps varying in amount....
now what would you like to say???

and recently i watched videos related to strapon....
i lovedd them and wish to do that as well if possible...
thats all....
i hope you respond 

Not one mention of what he can do or offer for me, and shamefully all about him. Is this really the attitude of a lot of subs these days?? Sadly it seems so. Let me say, this comes across as very selfish. "I want I want I want" - If that is your attitude, save up and book a session, there are many wonderful Mistresses out there who will happily do exactly what you want in session, but in OUR free time, a bit of consideration will get you a long way! 

The reality is that the majority of us 'Dominants' love to play, we love BDSM and our kinky side, and play is inevitable and a part of who we are. 

So when you approach Us in a club, instead of asking if you can worship Our shoes, why not instead ask if there is anything you can do for Us. Chances are that you will get much more from Us. The same goes for filming, attending events and much more. "What can I do for you" is so much nicer than "i want" and "Can i" and the rewards will be much nicer too for the most part. Even "I would love 'xyz' what can I do to make this happen" is a bit nicer. 

Be respectful please. Yes we are Dommes, but we are people first and foremost!! To quote a delightful chap I met just this last week; 
'Dommes are not walking fetish delivery systems' 

So if you are truly submissive, you love being the one who makes your Mistress have that 'happy Domme smile' and you really want to serve, give your head a shake and think of Her too. Just a little... 


Another great line that always makes me have a huge smile on my face is 
'I want to take/do this for you Miss' 

Nothing makes me happier, prouder or more content than when one of my subs says words to that effect. To be selfless and want to do anything to make another happy is as good as it gets, and you know what, it makes me want to do anything to make them happy too! 

SO REMEMBER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment