An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Thursday 3 May 2012

April Pedestal review

Well I have to confess I have become rather addicted to Pedestal since my first visit back in January 2012. And what's not to love about it.

April was the first monthly event to be hosted, and I must say, it was the most enjoyable evening I have had there to date. Im pleased I finally have the time to write about it!!

Myself and the beautiful Miss Annalieza attended Club Pedestal together, clad in shiny black latex.
Upon arrival we were presented with a rose from one of the house slaves who waited to greet us at the top of the stairs.

This visit we even managed to grab the lovely derek for a little foot worship and a photograph together this time. YAY!!! derek has given kind permission to use all the photographs shown in this blog, you can find him on Facebook and Fetlife as Derek Schiavo :) An example and role model to all of you male submissives out there, take note!!




Try not to drool over those legs too much boys! 

 As usual we arrived later, but surprisingly, it was rather quiet compared to the past events I have attended. I must say, I do hope it stays this way to a degree. It was much more intimate, there was plenty of time to stop and talk with people, meet friends, use the equipment and view the amazing shows that the Pedestal team put on for our entertainment. 

There was a best dressed man competition as well as fantastic entertainment from Brithish heart Boylesque. Check him out here http://www.britishheartboylesque.co.uk/ 



The hilarious Dee Riley put on a show that had us all in stitches, I will definitely be looking out for him in the future ;) May even have to get him to one of our dinner parties. For more info on booking him visit his site here; http://www.deeriley.co.uk/


And the captivating Sapphire De Vine. We were all blown away be her fiery and seductive entertainment!! Go check her out here; http://www.sapphiredevine.co.uk/




There was a delightful little slave from Dublin who was very helpful in attending to me for a short while, named Anthony, I am reliably informed. He was a delight, as most usually are, and we took full advantage, of course. He did very well and I was very pleased with his efforts. 

I also ran into a few slaves I have filmed with previously, #43 and spitface, as I fondly call them. Miss Annalieza had fun with a single tail and spitface's back, while I delighted in a heavy OTK spanking of #43s bottom in the middle of the play area. Bottoms were made to be spanked after all and #43 deserved a treat after driving me into London earlier that evening at short notice too. 

As always, fun was had in the trampling cage with me and Miss Annalieza, though we may have dented or broke a few slaves...  woops!! :)

The one thing that always seems to happen is when I return home, I receive quite an amount of messages and tweets saying subs wanted to approach but didn't know how to, so I think I shall write a post regarding approaching Mistresses at Pedestal for you little sluts that are too busy dribbling to think about it too much. 

Needless to say, we had a wonderful time and are already planning our next visit in May. This is the one event I always make sure I attend and do not miss! Highly recommended and without a doubt the best Femdom club around! 

Keep up the great work guys and thank you for making it so brilliant!!! 

For more details about Pedestal, go and visit the website http://www.clubpedestal.com 

Miss Annalieza can be found on her members site http://www.miss-annalieza.co.uk/



Much love

Miss Ely






No comments:

Post a Comment