An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Thursday 3 May 2012

May line up

Well May is looking to be a busy month already, so I thought a post to share and inform would be a good way to spend a bit of time this afternoon!

I've just updated my wishlist and added some new items to it. I adore getting gifts so do pay a visit, its a great way to get my attentions. Amazon wishlist

Well for the rest of this week I have a small amount of time free for sessions.
Friday 6th - between 1pm amd 6pm
Sunday 8th - between 12 noon and 10pm - I may potentially do some filming with the right slave application.

I am available in Maidenhead Monday and Tuesday also before my trip up to the north west.

8th to 11th I am in the north west, so will be available for outcalls and photo shoots. I do not plan to do any filming whilst away, but could be convinced for the right slave. I may need a driver/domestic companion and will be based in the Blackburn area mainly. Also potential for a driver from Maidenhead to Blackburn on the 8th, and Blackburn to Birmingham on the 11th/12th
8th travelling up north. Driver not allocated still.
9th booked all day
10th free until 8pm
11th free 12 noon to 7pm

12th - 13th of May I plan to be in Birmingham. I have a short amount of time to take appointments. Driver and domestic companion required again.

I shall be back in Maidenhead between the 13th and 16th of May for sessions as usual.

16th and 17th of May I am in Bristol filming with Princess Megan for www.YoungDommes.co.uk I require a driver early on the 16th, and return late on the 17th to Maidenhead.

18th I have some availablity after 2pm for sessions.

19th and 20th I am filming in Maidenhead, some vacancies are still available for filming slaves.

21st to 23rd I am available in Maidenhead between 8am and 10pm for sessions.

24th booked all day

25th I will be attending pedestal with Miss Annalieza

26th is our Dinner party evening.

27th is my CFNM party, as always in Maidenhead.

29th and 30th Some availability for bookings, filming ect.

If you are interested in availability as a domestic, companion, driver, filming slave, in making an appointment or any of the above please view my previous blog for information on what the positions entail and what is expected. View for more details.

As always email Miss_Ely@hotmail.co.uk or contact me via another method if preffered.

Contact details are on my website www.MissEly.com

Miss Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment