An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Saturday 19 May 2012

May CFNM event


Well my latest CFNM party is on Sunday the 27th at my home in central Berkshire.

I adore making new friends as well as those already known to me, both professional and lifestyle Dommes. It is a femdom event, so switch/sub/kinky women are welcome also and of course will be treated in the highest regard.

All ladies are welcome to attend and enjoy an afternoon/evening of entertainment and socializing as my guests. There will be refreshments through the day also. As always, you are most welcome to bring your own s-type along as well should you choose.

Its always a fun day, with a few of my best behaved subs in attendance to fulfill every desire and need, or be ignored in the corner should you chose. I hand select a few of the best submissives throughout the month, ensuring theres a good variety of play to be had.

I look forward to you all visiting.

I never send invites as such, so please do drop me a message if you would like to come along.

NOTE TO SUB MALES
If we have previously discussed you serving at one of my events, drop me a polite message. I will reply to those I can. Those I have not met will not be invited unless attending with a female.

Looking forward to cocktails already.

Miss Ely x

No comments:

Post a Comment