An insight into the madness that is my life. I'm a model, Domme, clickyographer and full time bitch!

Avoiding the dating scene, but living the BDSM one 24/7. Partying with awesome people and loving my life!

A little bit insane, a lot of fun, sometimes sad but never dull!

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Black dog push ups


Well as most of you know, I am a big fan of club Pedestal and always attend.

This month was particularly good, which I will go into in more detail on my blog, but in short, it was another amazing evening and just gets better and better.

I met molon_labe [https://fetlife.com/users/60109] who came all the way from Australia. We shared a little workout, ie; I sat on his back while he did some push ups, and all for a very good cause. Pictures to come soon from Pedestal :D

We had a chat and he really is a great guy, we need more like him in the scene. Anyway, he is over here to raise money for the mind, the mental health charity.

We all know someone who has suffered with depression and it is something that we can all help with in a small way by donating to his project and the charity.

While he is here he will be doing 10 pushups every minute... for 12 hours in London on the 7th of June, and I will be sure to pop along if possible to show my support as well. (I'll detail locations later this week)

You can keep up with the project on the day on twitter by following @blackdogpushups - I'll certainly be tweeting ;)

You can show your support and help keep the black dog away by donating at [http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/BlackDogPushups]

Please remember that this is a vanilla project, so be respectful of that when donating. I am sure he would love to have everyones support.

Come on people, make me proud to be a kinkster ;)

Miss Ely

No comments:

Post a Comment